You can give.
The following is a list of items that we purchase for all three meal sites. Should you wish to make a donation of anything from this list, please contact us. We are more than happy to pick up items within a reasonable distance of our meal sites, or you may drop off at a meal site.
*Table of Plenty is a registered 501(c)3 non profit organization. All donations are tax deductible within the limits established by law. We would be glad to provide you with a Donation receipt for your records.
- Gallon-sized Plastic Zip-lock Bags
- 30 Gallon Trash Bags
- 12 ounce Hot Cups (no Styrofoam please!)/12 ounce Cold Cups
- Square Dinner size napkins, white or decorated
- Regular and Decaf Coffee Packets for 10-12 Cup Coffeemaker
- Table Decorations – seasonal, or ‘anytime’ themed
- Frozen Concentrate Juice/Powdered Drink Mix
- Any canned tomato product (we make our spaghetti sauces ourselves; any tomato product is fine!
- Salad dressings and Sauces
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh vegetables
- Salt, pepper, and seasonings
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Baked Beans
- Italian Salad Dressing
For other items, we appreciate Gift Cards to local grocery stores so we can purchase based on need, but please contact us to discuss additional items!
We currently have need of gluten-free and dairy-free foods for our guests with special dietary needs.
To donate now through Paypal, simply click below.